Monday 26 March 2007

Happenings.....

Well folks, I have finally got a minute to spare for the computer and thought I'd get on here and let you know how I'm going. First of all I am just loving this LBD project and am looking forward to the finish with excitement and sadness!! The dress just seems to become such a part of you and I dont know about Nina and Bonnie but I'm really attached to mine - it's comfortable and durable, hot in cold weather and hot in hot weather!!!!

As Bonnie told you below, we are going to Port Macquarie church next Sabbath for the yearly Regional and are going to get up and give them a blurb about our LBD's. I'm not that excited about getting up in front of 400+ people but as least I'm not doing all the talking!!!

Well, I must go as I'm starting to fall asleep where I'm sitting....lol, you always feel tired earlier when daylight saving ends - I'm a bit of a "night owl" so it's rather unusual!!!

God Bless you all,
Love Layla

No comments: