Tuesday 13 March 2007

Happenings...

Well, time for another update...!

Hehe...some comments recieved from people who have noticed our dresses:

(From a teenage girl) "Excuse me, are you from some organisation?" (then, after I explain) "Oh, that's so cool!"

(From a 12 yr old boy) "Why are you wearing old clothes?" (then, after I explain) "That's neat, you're so nice!"

(From a teenage girl) "Do you two work together or something?"

(From my Great-Uncle) "Now I know why you look so lovely in that dress"


Matilda and I went rowing in our little boat on Sunday so Matilda could catch tadpoles. It was fun, as I haven't done it before! It was interesting trying to get the boat into the dam without getting muddy, not to mention getting out!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Went to the beach yesterday but didn't get any pics. Managed to get very sandy and salty as usual! Enjoyed standing on the rocks with the wind blowing...
George and I saw about eight dolphins swimming together! It was awesome!
I probably got some funny looks as I was wearing my little brown dress and my Akubra, hehe...

No comments: