Thursday 5 April 2007

Updates....

Well, tomorrow marks the end of the LBD project. I just cant beleive that tomorrow is my last day of wearing my beautiful brown dress, sniff sniff!!! Wow, the time has gone so fast and I'm already contemplating wether or not I should do a "victory run"....you know, how the athletes do in the Olympics....No I'm just kidding - but I am sad about finishing. Even my brother Yuri is saying that it is going to be really weird seeing me in a different style and colour!!

We are going camping for four days (tomorrow (Friday) to Monday) so we've been busy cooking, cleaning and packing food, clothes, more food, sleeping bags and......food!!!!!

ok, here is a photo of Nins and I cooking for camp tomorrow.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


and here is a photo of me sewing up half of my latest quilt.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


the above photo was last weeks pic and I have now finished the quilt and am wondering what quilt to start next. I have made 6 so far and am planning to make 12 before I get married (like they used to in the pioneer days) so I've got 6 to go!!!

Havent done anything spectacular in my dress this week. I was going to hike up the mountain behind our house but due to the vast amount of grass-ticks I decided to forgo the idea until a later date.

Well, I really must go as it's getting late and I'm headed for an early start tomorrow :-)

Remember: To give ones time is the greatest gift, for time is what life is made of.

Love Layla

No comments: